Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Barth <ch...@buerobarth.de> on 2006/01/12 17:39:43 UTC

Coplet and generator question

Hi, it's me again!

I just wrote a new generator calculating some things in Java and returning
the results in an XML. This works fine.

But...

I need two coplets, one showing a kind of "overview" of the result
and the second one showing "details" of the result.

Both have to be displayed on the same page. It would also be nice if
I could click something in the "overview"-coplet and the "details"-coplet is
updated.

So how can I build two coplets from one data-source?

Thanks,
BArthi

AW: Coplet and generator question

Posted by Christian Barth <ch...@buerobarth.de>.
Is it such a silly question? Or isn't it possible?
I'm new to Cocoon and really don't know how to manage it.
Is there a hint in the docu I missed?

Thanks,
Barthi