Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by geeky2 <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/24 01:39:09 UTC

spellcheck file format - multiple words on a line?

hello all,

for business reasons, we are sourcing the spellcheck file from another
business group.

the file we receive looks like the example data below

can solr support this type of format - or do i need to process this file in
to a format that has a single word on a single line?

thanks for any help
mark

// snipped from spellcheck file sourced from business group

14-INCH CHAIN
14-INCH RIGHT TINE
1/4 open end ignition wrench
150 DEGREES CELSIUS