Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-05-19] #general

2022-05-19 08:42:32 UTC - Jesse Stutler: Hi, I’m trying to monitor the whole FPC ow clusters. I tried to follow the <https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/blob/master/docs/metrics.md>, ran a kamon/grafana_graphite container and have already configured the metrics part in `groups_val/all` , but there is no data visualized by Grafana. Anyone can help me?:smiling_face_with_tear: Last month I asked before, but no one answered me, now I indeed need monitor now. But I don’t know what I miss to visualize it.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1652949752229589
----
2022-05-19 09:02:36 UTC - Jesse Stutler: BTW, can I monitor one action’s whole containers distributing in the clusters? Should integrate with prometheus?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1652950956390089
----