Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Mathieu sgard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 09:25:16 UTC

Convert preference matrix

Hello,

I'm playing with mahout to discover it and I would like to cluster a sample
of customers. I have a preference matrix file (userID, ItemID, score) and I
would like to use clustering functions. How could I change this file into
VectorWritable/SequenceFile ?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Re: Convert preference matrix