Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/07/12 19:47:11 UTC

Testing for CoreRelease114

I temporarily modified the Shale build environment to use 1.1.4 instead of
1.1.1, and was able to successfully build and run all the unit tests and
integration tests (meaning I could deploy apps and run through some basic
exercises on some of the standard components).

One thing I would note in the release notes is that the Maven group
identifier is changing (myfaces->org.apache.myfaces.core) as well as the
version number.

Craig

Re: Testing for CoreRelease114

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ok!

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 7/13/06, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> Wendy wrote:
> > Dennis, when and what are you testing?  Shouldn't we tag and build it
> > as 1.1.4 first?
>
> why tagging, when the *snapshot* might be crap ?

The more testing, the better!  Is someone is going to run the TCK
again on the final 1.1.4 jars?

The Release Procedure wiki page only has a general comment about
running it once... what's the usual procedure?

--
Wendy

Re: Testing for CoreRelease114

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.