Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Robin Verlangen <ro...@us2.nl> on 2012/08/16 18:36:06 UTC

Opscenter 2.1 vs 1.3

Hi there,

I just upgraded to opscenter 2.1 (from 1.3). It appears that my writes
have tripled. Is this a change in the display/measuring of opscenter?

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E robin@us2.nl

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.

Re: Opscenter 2.1 vs 1.3

Posted by Nick Bailey <ni...@datastax.com>.
Robin,

RF shouldn't affect the numbers on that graph at all. The only
explanation for those differences that I can see is the increase in
the number of writes OpsCenter itself is doing. Do you see the same
jump in writes when viewing graphs just for your application's column
families?

-Nick

Re: Opscenter 2.1 vs 1.3

Posted by Robin Verlangen <ro...@us2.nl>.