Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2013/02/19 16:43:01 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1447768 - /syncope/trunk/core/src/main/resources/content.xml

These are needed, indeed:

-  <SyncopeConf confKey="smtp.host" confValue="not-existing"/>
-  <SyncopeConf confKey="smtp.port" confValue="25"/>
-  <!-- notificationjob.cronExpression:
-  + not existing: NotificationJob runs according to
Notification.DEFAULT_CRON_EXP
-  + provided as empty string: NotificationJob disabled
-  + provided as non-empty string: NotificationJob runs according to the
given value -->
-  <SyncopeConf confKey="notificationjob.cronExpression" confValue="0
0/5 * * * ?"/>

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: svn commit: r1447768 - /syncope/trunk/core/src/main/resources/content.xml

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> Ok can revert - but why are they needed if you are not intending to create
> any notification jobs?

The SMTP stuff is needed not only for notifications, it is a general
conf param.

About notification cron expression, if you remove that comment and
property, we should be sure to add this information in the wiki page [1].

Regards.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Notifications

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Ok can revert - but why are they needed if you are not intending to create
any notification jobs?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh