Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alex Objelean <al...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/17 21:57:48 UTC

Re: [BUG] RequestUtils.toAbsolutePath() for ajax requests

I've noticed that this issue is still present in 1.4.5. There is also a jira
issue which wasn't assigned yet:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2312 and it has a patch attached
also.

Is there any chance for this bug being fixed in 1.4.6?

Thanks!
Alex Objelean