Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Aleksander Ściborek <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 23:05:20 UTC

[LANG]DurationUtils pull request reminder

Hi,
I would like to remind abut my pull request :
https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/406
I know that you have a lot of work, but please take look at it - this PR
was created almost month ago.
Aleksander

Re: [LANG]DurationUtils pull request reminder

Posted by Aleksander Ściborek <al...@gmail.com>.
I've actually come up with a better solution but I'll have time on weekend

Posted by Eric Barnhill <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aleksander Ściborek <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Barnhill <er...@gmail.com>.