Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ricardo de Souza Moura <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/20 15:23:06 UTC

Tiles Definition Bug ?

I have a action that use validation !!!!

And at the input attribute I need to put a definition !!!
How I don't get to put the definition directly, I create another action only
forward to the definition...

<action path="/customerValidator" forward="def.cadastro.identificacao"/>

<action path="/customer" type="classe" scope="request" name="customerForm"
input="/customerValidator.do" parameter="method" validate="true">
</action>

But I get another problem.

My definition use the controllerUrl, but when happend a validator error, the
customerValidator action forward to def.cadastro.identificacao but don't
execute the action of the controllerUrl...

this is a bug ?

Thanks

Re: Tiles Definition Bug ?

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hello,

  Maybe its a bug. Do you have a simple war file allowing me to
reproduce the problem and track it ? You can sent it to me directly
rather than on the list.

  Cedric