Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Pich <pe...@edb.com> on 2007/07/05 11:04:48 UTC

Move or positioning s:modalDialog

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to make the modalDialog (Tomahawk Sandbox)
a movable piece on the screen, or perhaps set position styles?

Best regards

Pich

Re: Move or positioning s:modalDialog

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Pich schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to make the modalDialog (Tomahawk Sandbox)
> a movable piece on the screen, or perhaps set position styles?

Modaldialog no, I have to look into the dojo apis
but there is a floating pane in the sandbox which is movable.
this one can be set modal as well afair.