Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by sujz <43...@qq.com> on 2015/09/09 01:32:25 UTC

How to make the bundled glog and gflag packages dynamically linked against mesos library?

Hi,all:
If I compile mesos with the configure && make && make install fashion, and run mesos master on host with glog already installed with --with-gflag option, it produces an error: source src/logging.cc may be both statically and dynamically linked into the executable.

So I want to know how to make the bundled glog and gflag packages dynamically linked against mesos library, instead of statically linked, is there any method to finish this?

thank you all.