Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pedro Barragan <pe...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/08 22:22:58 UTC

A question about Tomcat 6.0.13

Hi everyone, I wonder if you could tell me Where I´ll be able to find the
Tomcat Web Server Administration Tool for Tomcat  6.X, because I was looking
for it through the whole Tomcat site, for a lot of websites, and I wasn´t
able to find it anywhere; I hope you could inform me about this toll.

Thanks in advance by your help.
Pedro Barragán.

--
                    http://exos30.blogspot.com
"Lo que ves es lo que soy; lo que lees, es el como me siento"

Re: A question about Tomcat 6.0.13

Posted by GHOSTRIDER <gh...@gmail.com>.
Tomcat Admin Tool?
The only one that I am aware of is built into the server,
you should be able to access it on the machine
Tomcat is running on at:
http://localhost:8080/manager/html

Thats as much admin. as you can get for Tomcat...
as far as I know... without installing a 3rd party app.
of some kind.

Good Luck
GHOSTRIDER

Visit My Home On The Web @
http://ghostradionet.com

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Pedro Barragan wrote:
> Hi everyone, I wonder if you could tell me Where I´ll be able to find the
> Tomcat Web Server Administration Tool for Tomcat  6.X, because I was
> looking
> for it through the whole Tomcat site, for a lot of websites, and I wasn´t
> able to find it anywhere; I hope you could inform me about this toll.

It hasn't been ported to 6.0.x so isn't available.

Mark