Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Bernd Mathiske <be...@mesosphere.io> on 2015/05/09 00:17:07 UTC

Apache Mesos Committer Checklist

As mentioned at the community meeting at Twitter headquarters yesterday, a few of us have compiled a list that Apache Mesos committer candidates can use to gather material for their nomination. It is in no way binding. Just a collection of categories of achievements and behaviors that can be helpful to look at, including handy links to relevant JIRA tickets etc. Some of us aspiring committers will play with this and start filling it out to gauge by ourselves where we stand so far. I propose that eventually some variant of this doc can be handed over to the PMC to facilitate evaluating a nomination case.

The doc at this link is open for viewing and commenting by everybody who has the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1orsIXW41W_W-v4fb3jU1QntND6m961qOLalFDsZ-sxg/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1orsIXW41W_W-v4fb3jU1QntND6m961qOLalFDsZ-sxg/edit?usp=sharing>

Bernd

Re: Apache Mesos Committer Checklist

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@twitter.com.INVALID>.