Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/07/24 15:25:56 UTC

[ACUS] Abstracts and Bio

We need:

1. A bio for Jason Rutherglen (login to http://us.apachecon.com/admin/login)
  please and fill it out
2. An abstract for Michael B.'s talk

We need this done today please.  If I don't hear from you by the end
of the day today, I will fill them out for you and you can then edit
them when you get to it.

-Grant

Re: [ACUS] Abstracts and Bio

Posted by Michael Busch <bu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about the late response. Here is the abstract:

"In the first half of this presentation we will talk about the
fundamental concepts of Lucene Java. A technical overview, as well as
tips about how to get started with Lucene will be given.
In the second half the major new features coming with the 2.9/3.0
releases of Lucene Java will be introduced and we will briefly look at new
enhancements that the Lucene developers are currently working on."

Re: [ACUS] Abstracts and Bio

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Michael,