Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Pfuhl <pf...@yahoo.de> on 2001/06/19 12:18:17 UTC

C2: xsp caching

Hello

How can I turn off caching of my xsp-pages? in
my current status of developing xsp-pages with
esql i need no caching. I have to resart my
tomcat everytime i change my xsp-file. otherwise
my changes wan't be recognized.
can somebody show me a workaround or is
there an option to switch?

thanks

daniel

=====

RE: C2: xsp caching

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
Sorry, only experienced this in VERY old versions of cocoon.
Try to remove the file from the repository then...
--
Torsten

RE: C2: xsp caching

Posted by Daniel Pfuhl <pf...@yahoo.de>.