Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by nileader <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/20 11:20:21 UTC

Any one have experience of tuning zookeeper's performance by set zookeeper zoo.cfg

hi, all.
   Do you have experience of tuning zookeeper's performance by set
zookeeper zoo.cfg

For examle, i know that decollate the logPath and dataPath of zookeeper
will tuning zookeeper's performance.
So, any other ideas?

Re: Any one have experience of tuning zookeeper's performance by set zookeeper zoo.cfg

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Typically you want to tune because you have some specific use case in
mind. I suspect you're not getting any responses on this query because
it's so vague. What issue are you facing? fwiw ZK has limited tuning
knobs specifically so that you don't need to worry about "tuning" in
most cases.

Patrick