Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Vladislav Stevanovic <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 23:53:29 UTC

Text Formatting Bar

 Hello,
In Help of OpenOffice I find nex line "Text Formatting Bar". With this
name, I can not find the same line in UI of AOO. What to do?
File: helpcontent2/source/text/simpress.po
 Locations:main0203.xhp#tit.help.text

Regards,
Wlada

Re: Text Formatting Bar

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Em 28/10/2013 22:53, Vladislav Stevanovic escreveu:
>   Hello,
> In Help of OpenOffice I find nex line "Text Formatting Bar". With this
> name, I can not find the same line in UI of AOO. What to do?
> File: helpcontent2/source/text/simpress.po
>   Locations:main0203.xhp#tit.help.text
I think it's an Impress tool bar. Menu View->Tool bars->Text formatting,
so in UI probably you will only find separate words.
Regards,
Pedro.