Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Pablo Mendes <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/16 19:28:56 UTC

Stanbol-related activity at GSoC2012

Dear Stanbolers,
I am very excited to announce that DBpedia Spotlight's application to the
Google Summer of Code 2012 has been accepted!!!

Thanks to Rupert for volunteering to co-mentor a student with us! One of
our project suggestions is to integrate DBpedia Spotlight and Stanbol. This
goes hand-in-hand with our EAP proposal, and would allow us to accomplish
even more may we be selected for the EAP.

If you know any good students interested in working with topics related to
DBpedia Spotlight and Stanbol, please encourage them to apply to GSoC2012
with us!

Cheers,
Pablo

Re: Stanbol-related activity at GSoC2012

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
On 16.03.2012, at 19:28, Pablo Mendes wrote:

> Dear Stanbolers,
> I am very excited to announce that DBpedia Spotlight's application to the
> Google Summer of Code 2012 has been accepted!!!
>
> Thanks to Rupert for volunteering to co-mentor a student with us! One of
> our project suggestions is to integrate DBpedia Spotlight and Stanbol. This
> goes hand-in-hand with our EAP proposal, and would allow us to accomplish
> even more may we be selected for the EAP.
>
> If you know any good students interested in working with topics related to
> DBpedia Spotlight and Stanbol, please encourage them to apply to GSoC2012
> with us!

Wow, great to hear! Thx you for writing this last minute proposal!

regards
Rupert