Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Kamil T." <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/05 12:06:04 UTC

Charts demo source code

Hello,
Where can I find source code/tutorial for charting demo on the pivot website?

regards
Kamil

Re: Charts demo source code

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
You can find it here:

http://code.google.com/p/pivot-jfree/source/browse/#svn/trunk

Although the charting library is part of the core package, the skin implementation is not - JFreeChart is licensed under LGPL, which is not compatible with the Apache Software License. As a result, we cannot include it in our source tree.

FYI, I added a link to the source to the charts demo page.