Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ad...@BIT.admin.ch on 2001/11/01 15:06:17 UTC

Apache+mod_ssl and Tomcat+ssl

Hello all

We are using Apache+mod_ssl in DMZ-Internet.
We have a Firewall between DMZ and our Intranet.
Tomcat 3.2 is in Intranet installed. Can we have
Tomcat to perform SSL with Apache-Server too but through a Firewall?
Apache server have to be authenticated through a Certificate
in order to pass through the internal Firewall.
We want one end-to-end SSL connection between the client
and our Tomcat behind Firewall in Intranet.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Adrian