Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claudio Miranda <cl...@claudius.com.br> on 2023/03/07 21:32:49 UTC

Request to release camel-k-runtime 1.15.3

Hi, there was a backport [1] and we need that for camel-k-operator
1.10.x branch.
Can Andrea or another release manager, be able to release a 1.15.3 ?

1 https://github.com/apache/camel-k-runtime/pull/964

Thanks
--
  Claudio Miranda

claudio@claudius.com.br
http://www.claudius.com.br

Re: Request to release camel-k-runtime 1.15.3

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Ok, release rollback done.

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

Posted by Claudio Miranda <cl...@claudius.com.br>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I'll release it tomorrow. Do we need also a 1.10.5 for camel k? Or do we
need more work on camel k branch?

Thanks