Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org> on 2019/11/04 23:12:07 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Build environment future

Thanks all for the value able feedback. It shows how difficult it is to
get the right direction.

I think Ant is easier then gmake. But maybe this is only a treachery
impression. And we do use both systems. (Next to dmake somehow, but I
think at least there is no mix between dmake and gmake. Or I got it
wrong. ;) )

Okay, I will try to support gmake for now.

Important is in the first step the difficulty drops to build OpenOffice.
And I try to slice everything down into smaller to swallowable pieces.
Only small turns.

Since most topics I have are architectural issues.