Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/05/21 18:41:22 UTC

ASF granted license

I don't know if my memory is playing tricks on me, but I remember that before we could see if the uploader of a patch had granted the license to ASF. I can't see it on jiras now, although it does show me that information if I go to "Manage attachments".

For committers: please be make sure that the license has been granted to ASF before committing.

-Flavio

Re: ASF granted license

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Well spotted. I've created an infra issue for this.

-Ivan