Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by saravanan_tvm <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/26 10:40:12 UTC

Problem with clob data type in JPA

Hi,

      By including one clob column i am facing below problem.
      This is my code present in the entity for clob column...
@Lob
    @Basic(fetch = FetchType.EAGER )
    @Column(name="FIELD_DATA")
    private Clob customData;

Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem?

Exception [TOPLINK-32] (Oracle TopLink Essentials - 2.0 (Build b48-beta3
(05/23/
2007))): oracle.toplink.essentials.exceptions.DescriptorException
Exception Description: Trying to set value [It is old drug] for instance
variabl
e [customData] of type [java.sql.Clob] in the object.  The specified object
is n
ot an instance of the class or interface declaring the underlying field, or
an u
nwrapping conversion has failed.
Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Re: Problem with clob data type in JPA

Posted by saravanan_tvm <sk...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks yar that problem is solved...

Posted by saravanan_tvm <sk...@yahoo.com>.