Posted to users@felix.apache.org by badruduja bhuiya <ba...@googlemail.com> on 2011/05/27 17:33:16 UTC

Launching Felix problem.

Hello Mr. or Ms.,

I would like to launch Apache Felix frame work, to run felix.jar, I have
written following command,

norman@ubuntu:~/Downloads/apache_felix/felix-framework-3.2.2/bin$ java
-Dfix.config.properties=file:/home/norman/Downloads/apache_felix/felix-framework-3.2.2/conf/config.properties
-jar
/home/norman/Downloads/apache_felix/felix-framework-3.2.2/bundle/felix.jar

after executing the above command, console mode is going to the sleep mode,
without doing nothing.

Can you please, help me up to fix-up this problem, to launch Apache Felix.

Thank you.

Best wishes, Baduruja.

Re: Launching Felix problem.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

On 5/27/11 11:33, badruduja bhuiya wrote:
> Hello Mr. or Ms.,
>
> I would like to launch Apache Felix frame work, to run felix.jar, I have
> written following command,
>
> norman@ubuntu:~/Downloads/apache_felix/felix-framework-3.2.2/bin$ java
> -Dfix.config.properties=file:/home/norman/Downloads/apache_felix/felix-framework-3.2.2/conf/config.properties
> -jar
> /home/norman/Downloads/apache_felix/felix-framework-3.2.2/bundle/felix.jar

Are you really using "-Dfix.config.properties" ? If so, it should be
"-Dfelix.config.properties"...

-> richard