Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Sune Lindberg Riedel <su...@axiell.com> on 2009/06/03 09:07:19 UTC

RE: Apache JSecurity/Ki rename - choose your favorite!

+1 for Apache Security (because that’s what it is!)

/Sune

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hello everyone,

Voting for this period has ended.  Here are the final tallies for all votes
(names ordered alphabetically):

Apache Aseca: 8 votes
Apache Security: 3 votes
Apache Shiro: 8 votes
Apache Toran: 3 votes

Because there were less than 5 total names in this vote, there is no need to
have a 2nd round vote for the top 5.

The next vote will be the final vote in selecting a name and the choice will
be between "Apache Aseca" and "Apache Shiro".

I'll start a new thread for the final name vote shortly.

Les

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hello everyone,

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.