Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Fiete Meyer <cu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/16 22:04:59 UTC

Xalan Java 2 with JRE1.4.0 - Bug (?)

Hey Xalan-Dev-Team,

... when using Xalan Java 2 with the JRE 1.4.0 I get
the following error message:

Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xalan.res.XSLTErrorResources_de
at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.main(Process.java:209)

Does anyone know how this problem can be fixed?
Is there already a bugfix? Or is there any other place
I can go to to get help?

Thanks a lot for providing such an excellent tool,

fiete meyer
cube87@yahoo.com

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com

RE: Xalan Java 2 with JRE1.4.0 - Bug (?)

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Unfortunately, this won't work.  See
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4662527.html for
details and a workaround.

Gary

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/guide/standards/index.html

Regards,

Tom

--
 Tom Amiro -- SQA Engineer
 Sun XML Technology Development

Re: Xalan Java 2 with JRE1.4.0 - Bug (?)

Posted by Tom Amiro <To...@Sun.COM>.