Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Wang, Jeff (CTSI)" <Je...@ucsf.edu> on 2009/08/07 05:47:22 UTC

Using the sample container to test

I'm using Shindig-Java, and wrote my own PersonService.  The attachment via GuiceModules was pretty standard, I took the sample module, swapped out the sample service for mine.  This means, of course, that I have the sample OAuth implementation.  Now, when I go to the sample container, and look at the apps, all the UserId requests come in as "viewer", and all the token.getViewerId() and token.getOwnerId() are null.
I've played around with various reloads, reset buttons, entering different values in the Viewer and the Owner fields, they all give the same result.  Played around with the state being used, same thing.  Tried logging in with login.jsp, still same thing.  How do I use the sample container to give me some more interesting values to test against?

thanks
Jeff Wang