Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2021/11/19 08:27:20 UTC

[VOTE] Statusbar Plugin 3.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this Cordova Plugin Statusbar Release v3.0.0
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/statusbar-v3.0.0

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:

    cordova-plugin-statusbar: 3.0.0 (d95cc821fc)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

====

I vote +1:

* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and sub-dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured the npm audit report was sufficient for release

* AS there are issues within the CI testing service accross ALL plugins, for this release I have manually tested:
  * Build Mobile Spec project for iOS & Android w/ CLI
  * Run Mobile Spec project on iOS & Android simulator w/ CLI
  * Executed the Mobile Spec Jasmine tests on iOS & Android

Audit Report:

    0 vulnerabilities found

Re: [VOTE] Statusbar Plugin 3.0.0 Release

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has been terminated with a failing result.

Positive Binding Votes: 2

* Bryan Ellis
* Niklas Merz

Negative Binding Votes: 1

* Julio Cesar Sanchez

The vote has failed and been terminated.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
I vote -1

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
I vote +1