Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Sam Corbett <sa...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2016/10/11 09:07:28 UTC

DynamicGroup member set change

Hi everyone,

I'd like to give a heads-up that last night I merged brooklyn-server PR 369
[1], which changes the set of entities that `DynamicGroups` filter for
their member set.

Previously groups filtered all entities in all applications. #369 changes
the implementation to filter only entities in the same application as the
group.

I think the change is uncontroversial - the previous behaviour was
certainly a surprise to me - but please let me know if it has an adverse
effect on any blueprints.

Sam

1. https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/369