Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Jinjiang Zhao <zh...@me.com> on 2017/03/10 09:03:59 UTC

Improve the website menu

Guys,

After a review of our doc & website, I have a little advice about our top navigator and side menu

1. When we added pages to introduce "devtools" and "webpack", we should also change the links in top navigator from external links to these internal pages.
2. I think the "intro" section is more conceptual than "tools". And the "setting up env" and "integrate to app" could be inside "intro" as sub content. So the order of guide content could be: get started -> intro -> tools -> (how to contribute ->) legacy.

I will make an update about this soon.

Thanks.

Jinjiang