Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Thomas Sarlandie <th...@sarlandie.net> on 2022/12/02 02:38:44 UTC

Process to get arrow-JS bugfixes merged in?

Hi,

I opened an issue a few weeks ago (in JIRA): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-18247

I also submitted a pull-request to fix the bug:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/14587

What is the best way (this email?) to get one of the javascript maintainers attention to look at it and try to get this included in the next release of apache arrow?

thanks!
thomas

Re: Process to get arrow-JS bugfixes merged in?

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,

I requested review to JS developers.

kou