Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by James Armstead <ja...@A-t-g.com> on 2009/07/10 18:02:36 UTC

Concerns on Large Number of Maps and Load time

We are currently gearing up to being developing a .Net application
(desktop) that will have nearly 300 maps to load at start up. We are
nervous that because iBatis does not allow you to load maps on the fly
(or when you need them) and loads them all when the application starts
up that this will take nearly 12-15 seconds to load our application. I
am wondering if this problem has been seen before, or if there are any
references that you could point me to that would help us in our search
for an answer?

Thanks,

James