Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Alex Soto <al...@envieta.com> on 2017/01/13 21:05:39 UTC

troubleshooting declarative services

In Karaf 4.0.8,  how do I troubleshoot Declarative Services that are UNSATISFIED?

I tried command scr:info, but it does not show which references are pending/unresolved.

Any idea how to figure out which reference is missing?

Best regards,
Alex soto

Re: troubleshooting declarative services

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
checkout scr:details command.

--