Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Cohns, Willie M Mr USAREC" <Wi...@usarec.army.mil> on 2001/12/21 21:40:02 UTC

Jetspeed install on Mandrake 8.0 and Tomcat 4.0.1

I'm a a newbie so I was hoping to get help for a problem.

I'm trying to run the a2 release on a mandrake linux-tomcat-4.0.1 machine.
When I try to hit the default page I get the following:

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl at
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(DocumentBuilderFactory.
java:103) at
org.apache.jasper.parser.ParserUtils.parseXMLDocument(ParserUtils.java:183)
at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache.processWebDotXml(TldLocationsCa
che.java:165) at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache.(TldLocationsCache.java:138)

Willie