Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/05 00:02:56 UTC

Vulnerability in libthrift library (CVE-2019-0205)

Hi,

There is this vulnerability (CVE-2019-0205) reported in libthrift library
using Cassandra version 3.11.6, what is the impact of this and what are the
mitigation steps?

Thanks,
Ram

Re: Vulnerability in libthrift library (CVE-2019-0205)

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Aaron Ploetz <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.