Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sjtirtha <sj...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/20 11:24:54 UTC

Eclipse WTP

Hi,

I'm trying to create a web service from my Java Class, but I get this error:

  The method "init" on the service class "ws.impl.ZoneServiceImpl" uses a
data type, "java.lang.Object", that is not supported by the JAX-RPC
specification. Instances of the type may not serialize or deserialize
correctly. Loss of data or complete failure of the Web service may result.

*

import* org.springframework.remoting.jaxrpc.ServletEndpointSupport;
public class ws.impl.ZoneServiceImpl extends ServletEndpointSupport
implements ZoneService{
}

Can I generate a web service from a java class that extends
ServletEndpointSupport ?

Regards,

Steve

Re: Eclipse WTP

Posted by sjtirtha <sj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm using WTP 1.5.4 and Axis 1.3 is integrated in WTP 1.5.4

Regards,

Steve

Re: Eclipse WTP

Posted by Lahiru Sandakith <sa...@gmail.com>.