Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ji...@WellsFargo.COM on 2002/08/21 23:19:32 UTC

Setting Path for properties file

I am using a properties file for my Java Beans/classes to reference
directly.  I am having problems determining where I specify the path so that
my classes can find the file in my application's directory. Right now the
only way I can read the file is if I put it in my Tomcat\bin directory.  I
would like to be able to put the file in my application's directory
structure instead of into Tomcat's.  Is there a way to specify this?

Jillian Reiman
Phone:  612-667-8741
jillian.reiman@wellsfargo.com