Posted to users@camel.apache.org by balachandar2014 <sb...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/20 14:23:26 UTC

Quartz job is not running

Hello,

I have a route with quartz component.  It was working before, suddenly it is
not working.

My Route is:

<route id="projectsRoute">
      <from uri="quartz://getProjectsJob?cron=0+*/10+*+?+*+MON-FRI"/>
      <process ref="authProcessor"/>
      <to uri="ref:dbEndpoint"/>
      <unmarshal ref="projectUnmarshaller"/>
</route>

As I checked the log, I observed this message.

4062 [main] INFO org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler meta-data:
Quartz Scheduler (v1.8.6) 'DefaultQuartzScheduler-camelContextCrawler' with
instanceId 'NON_CLUSTERED'
  Scheduler class: 'org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler' - running locally.
  *NOT STARTED.
  Currently in standby mode.
  Number of jobs executed: 0*  Using thread pool
'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' - with 10 threads.
  Using job-store 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' - which does not support
persistence. and is not clustered.

My Environmnet is:

OS: Windows 7  Server : Tomcat 6.0.35  , JDK 1.7.0.51

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Balachandar