Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rivka Shisman <ri...@nite.org.il> on 2006/03/07 14:46:28 UTC

dynamic input form

Hi friends,

I need to present my user an html form whose fields are built
dynamically using data I get from the database.

I need your advice on how to do that.

Thanks

Rivka

Re: dynamic input form

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
You could use lazy dyna beans:

http://struts.apache.org/struts-action/userGuide/building_controller.html#lazy_action_form_classes

Niall
Posted by Jared Blitzstein <ma...@blitzstein.net>.
Do a search for "Map Backed forms", it's what you want. if your form
will be based on dynamic fields. You can search the archives or
struts home page as they discuss it there as well.