Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by JLhr <jo...@gmx.es> on 2019/12/12 09:15:47 UTC

Re: Connecting from SAP XI to ActiveMQ

Hi,

We have a SAP PI 7.1, with JAVA 1.5 and when uploading the latest driver
version  of ActiveMQ, we get the following error:

Error while starting channel: org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQConnectionFactory
has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file
version 52.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file
versions up to 49.0

@ ActiveMQ / Forum: Please, can you provide me with a driver version that is
compatible with the JAVA version or some other solution?

Thanks, Regards,
Jose

Re: Connecting from SAP XI to ActiveMQ

Posted by JLhr <jo...@gmx.es>.
Hi,

The JAVA update is not recommended, for the version we have of SAP PI 7.1
and for that reason I have contacted the forum.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Jose

Re: Connecting from SAP XI to ActiveMQ

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
To add to Justin's points, that old JRE is forcing you to use an old
version of ActiveMQ, for which many bugs were later fixed. Upgrade to a
more modern JRE (probably Java 8, unless SAP PI 7.1 supports Java 9+, but
that certainly isn't guaranteed given that it was released in 2008), and
then upgrade to a recent version of ActiveMQ.

Tim

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.