Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Ethan Pemberton <es...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/17 06:02:25 UTC

Details on ODM

Hi!

I’m looking at ways to improve our Security Operations, specifically in
getting more value out of our SIEM. SPOT looks interesting, and I am
especially interested in the ODM. It sounds like it could have a lot of
potential. Other than the high level mention in the project descriptions, I
can’t find any documentation. Can you provide a link?

Cheers,

Ethan

Re: Details on ODM

Posted by Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org>.
The PR for the ODM documentation being published on the Spot website is
ready for review now:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/157

Thank you,
Tadd Wood