Posted to distributedlog-user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2017/12/18 18:56:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Yiming Zang

The Apache BookKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Yiming Zang
and he has accepted.

Yiming Zang has been contributing bookkeeper & distributedlog changes to
the community for a while. He is active in code contributions, discussion
and code reviews. We are looking forward to more contributions from him.

Congratulations and welcome onboard, Yiming!

Sijie on behave of the BookKeeper PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New BookKeeper Committer: Yiming Zang

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome aboard Yiming!

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.