Posted to users@flex.apache.org by derChris <ch...@goal-games.de> on 2013/11/27 17:14:39 UTC

Question on ResourceBundles

Hi,

 I had the following problem.

1. localeChain["tr_TR", "en_US"];
2. resourceManager.getString("test", "test1");
3. bundle test was available in "de_DE" and "en_US" - no bundle
(properties-File) for "tr_Tr"

-> Displayed was the "de_DE" - Version of the text ... Why not the "en_US" -
version

IDE: Intellij Idea
-> locales clicked together (checkboxes) in the IDE de_DE, en_US, ...

Is this a bug or should it work this way???

Best regards,

Christian

Re: Question on ResourceBundles

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I guess that could be a bug.  I don't think it is clearly defined what to
do if you set the locale chain differently than the bundles that got
compiled in.

-Alex