Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by wrodrigues201 <wr...@rediffmail.com> on 2011/10/24 13:50:29 UTC

getting spam mails with url in body

hi
getting spam mails with url in body as my site: www.dateyourlady.ru
score is 7 and getting tagged as SPAM. how can i increase the score to stop
these mails ?

Re: getting spam mails with url in body

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 24.10.11 04:50, wrodrigues201 wrote:
>getting spam mails with url in body as my site: www.dateyourlady.ru
>score is 7 and getting tagged as SPAM.

> how can i increase the score to stop
>these mails ?

kill the sender?

SpamAssassin itself is only a tool to detect if mail is spam.
SpamAssassin does not delete, redirect nor reject the mail.

The spam is apparently properly detected as spam. However, your MTA
keeps delivering it to your mailbox.  You must configure the MTA either
to reject it at SMTP level (it's quite dangerous at level 7) or to
deliver anything detected as spam to spambox.

Both however depend on how you plug spamassassin to your MTA - amavis,
spamass-milter, whatever.

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.

Re: getting spam mails with url in body

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 04:50:29 -0700 (PDT), wrodrigues201 wrote:
> getting spam mails with url in body as my site: www.dateyourlady.ru
> score is 7 and getting tagged as SPAM. how can i increase the score
> to stop
> these mails ?

meta foo1 (URIBL_BLACK && URIBL_DBL_SPAM)
meta foo2 (URIBL_DBL_SPAM && URIBL_WS_SURBL]

there is more to be combined just showed howto here