Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by wrigri <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2014/01/21 20:48:01 UTC

[dev] libcloud pull request: Adding/Removing instances from targetpool requires a...

GitHub user wrigri opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/228

    Adding/Removing instances from targetpool requires a list.

    This fixes a bug with attaching/detaching nodes from loadbalancers.
    (Attach/Detach wasn't working)

    This may have changed in the API at some point after I wrote the initial load balancing implementation, but I'm not sure when.  If so, I missed the change previously.

    $ git pull https://github.com/wrigri/libcloud GCE_Fix_LB_attach_detach

    https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/228.patch

----
commit b853f9fcb24edf70278f807854a20f6212b40969