Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Bogdan Cojocar <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/18 13:06:27 UTC

getting started

Hi everyone,

My name is Bogdan. I am a software engineer working in the automotive
industry. I am also passionate aboute cloud computing and I want to
contribute to the CloudStack project by code.

I saw thaI have no rights to assign myself jira open issues. What is the
procedure with this? Bassically I want to know how can I start.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan

Re: getting started

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 18, 2013, at 7:06 AM, Bogdan Cojocar <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Bogdan. I am a software engineer working in the automotive
> industry. I am also passionate aboute cloud computing and I want to
> contribute to the CloudStack project by code.
>
> I saw thaI have no rights to assign myself jira open issues. What is the
> procedure with this? Bassically I want to know how can I start.

Did you create an account on JIRA ?

Give us your jira id and we will give you privileges to assign bugs to yourself.

Welcome and thanks in advance for your contribution,

-Sebastien

Re: getting started

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 01:20:18PM +0200, Bogdan Cojocar wrote:
> My jira id is bogdan2000

Given you JIRA permissions. Thanks,

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: getting started

Posted by Bogdan Cojocar <bo...@gmail.com>.
My jira id is bogdan2000

Bogdan

Re: getting started

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Re: getting started

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 01:06:27PM +0200, Bogdan Cojocar wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Bogdan. I am a software engineer working in the automotive
> industry. I am also passionate aboute cloud computing and I want to
> contribute to the CloudStack project by code.
>
> I saw thaI have no rights to assign myself jira open issues. What is the
> procedure with this? Bassically I want to know how can I start.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Bogdan

Welcome!  I see that your Jira karma is fixed.  Please let us know if
you have any questions at all...

-chip