Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Abhay <ab...@avissol.com> on 2020/02/06 13:16:18 UTC

SqlQuery in CPP thin client

Hi,

I checked with Java JDBC and we have the option to run query and same is
true for dot net client as well .

In CPP thin connector using CacheClient we have option to Get , Put , Remove
etc but no option to run Query . In the link given on site for binary
protocol

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-client-protocol#client-operations

I could see the SQL and Scan queries are supported but the same protocol
seems to be missing from CPP thin client .

Can you please guide as to how to sql queries in cpp thin client .

Regards,

Abhay

Re: SqlQuery in CPP thin client

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
C++ thin client will support SQL in the future. Just a matter of time.

-
Denis

Posted by Abhay Gupta <ab...@avissol.com>.
Hi,