Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Catalin Tomescu <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2001/06/29 21:49:08 UTC

java Client for MS SOAP Server

Hy there,
I'm trying to write a java client for a MS Web Server. Connection is done
using SOAP 2.0

The first verison of the Web server is using a ASP listener. The java client
is working fine.

Than I changed the listener with a ISAPI listener for my Web Service but the
java client doesn't work any more. This is not a suprise since the URL is
not pointing to a ASP page (e.g. http://localhost/hello2/hello2.asp).

I don't know with what to replace this URL for the ISAPI listener so that a
java client can connect to my Hello2 web service. Any ideas?

Thanx a lot.

Catalin